Harford Center Board of Directors
- 6:00 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of every month, except July & August
- The Harford Center
4 N. Earlton Road
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Ex Officio Members
- Rachel Harbin, County Executive Representative.
- Andre Johnson, County Council Representative
- Patrick P. Spicer, Board of Education Representative
- Jerome M. Reyerson, Director of Social Services
- Mary Jo Beach, Harford County Health Officer or Representative
- Janice Warczynski, Client Member
Four Year Terms
- Alexander G. Lumbard, Term Expires: April 5, 2020
- Roger B. Thompson, Term Expires: September 18, 2022
Three Year Terms
- Eve Holbrook (parent representative), Term Expires: February 6, 2021
- Helen A. Chapman, Term Expires: September 18, 2021
- Jennifer Holbrook, Term Expires: March 19, 2022
Two Year Terms
- Pam Gwaltney, Term Expires: September 18, 2020
- Nancy Brugh (parent representative): February 6, 2020
One Year Term
- Bill Fritz, Term Expires: September 18, 2019
- Nancy Dysard, Term Expires: March 19, 2020
About the Board
The Board was created by Harford County Code, Article XXV to oversee and make recommendations regarding the Harford Center, a non-profit day habilitation center for adults with disabilities. The Board makes reports to the County Executive.
The board will consist of 15 people who are residents of Harford County and Maryland. The Ex Officio Members will include the County Executive or Representative; a representative of the County Council; the director of the Department of Social Services; a representative of the Harford County Board of Education, and the Health Officer or representative. The remaining board is appointed by the County Executive upon the recommendation of the existing Board in the following manner: 3 members for a 4-year term, 3 members for a 3-year term, 2 members for a 2-year term, and 2 members for a 1-year term.